This step by step guide is designed for Luxul Routers. This covers any model Luxul router.
A static route allows devices to communicate on multiple networks. In most cases this is so you can use features like CEC, RS232, IR, Video wall and more with Just Add Power.
1. Confirm you are on the latest firmware
2. Click Network
1. Select the Routing sub link from Network
2. Add a name for your route. Keep it short and simple. JAP or AVIP is what we recommend
3. Enter the IP Scheme your JAP networking is running.. In our example is it 192.168.200.0
4. Enter the Subnet Mask. In our example it is 255.255.255.0.
5. Enter the Switch IP that is running your JAP system
6. Enter 10 unless instructed a different number
7. Click Add
NOTE: the IP info we have are examples. Your system settings will vary.
1. Confirm you see the newly created static route
2. This section also shows the new static route
3. To activate the static route you need to reboot the route Once rebooted your static route will be active. To test this enter the IP address of a JAP receiver into your browser.
Example 192.168.200.130 ( if that is your JAP IP Scheme) a JAP web page will load if your route is functioning.